A unique combination of ADME optimisation expertise, in silico tools and laboratory services
Flexibility to meet your needs
Inpharmatica provides unique, flexible cost effective solutions for your ADME and DMPK requirements through our broad spectrum of proprietary in silico and in vitro ADME technologies, together with our pharma- industry experienced ADME Consultants. Consequently, Inpharmatica is able to offer clients a versatile service dedicated to helping discovery teams deliver balanced quality leads and pre-clinical candidates.
At Inpharmatica we know that the quality of our work is of utmost importance to our customers. Our Admensa service has gained accreditation to the internationally recognised quality management standard, BS EN ISO9001:2000. This means that our customers know Inpharmatica will deliver an exceptional ADME service.
Our service offers the following cost-effective advantages to clients:
- Pharma- experienced team of ADME specialists, with track record in successful optimisation
- Modern, high throughput laboratory
- Broad range of standard assays
- Custom assay development
- Bioanalysis of samples derived from in vitro or in life models
- PK analysis of in life studies
- Access to state-of -the art proprietary predictive ADME models and decision tools
- Ability to integrate data from in silico and in vitro models, for cost effective screening
- Consultative approach on all aspects of ADME and DMPK, working directly with clients
- Support in developing or expanding ADME screening in-house
Accessing Admensa Laboratory
We work with all clients to ensure that a quality service is delivered according to your specific needs. This can range from long term support over project life cycles, to occasional compound submissions. In addition, our ADME specialists can work with your in-house scientists to extend screening capabilities within your company. Competitive rates are available to all clients, whether occasionally submitting small numbers of compounds or large batches of compounds on a frequent basis.